Monday, July 18, 2005

Business cum Pleasure trip to Chicago...(Apr 2003)


I was a consultant so I had to travel a lot for my job. Because of lot of travel before marriage I had a free companion pass on southwest. When I had some work at IBS and Wacker for a week. We decided that Swati will also join me. We both first flew to Chicago from there we drove to Rockford then to Milwaukee and from there we returned to Chicago. We spend some time in Chicago. We met our only relative in US. Swati's Uncle Santaji. He is a nice guy.

Swati really loved Chicago and Milwaukee mainly because of the tall buildings. She likes buildings and Raleigh does not have that many. So Chicago was a pleasant change for Swati...:):) Swati is an Architect and was happy posing with other great architects of chicago on top of Sears towers..:):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Blogs