Thursday, July 14, 2005

Trip to Goa(Jan 2003)


After returning from honeymoon our stay in India got extended so one weekend we went to Goa. We actually took a sleeper bus. I wish I had a photograph of it. Anyway. Goa is a beautiful place with great beaches and wonderful people. We stayed at Cidade de Goa it is a five star beach resort. We enjoyed lot of adventure sports like parasailing, banana boat, jet sking.... It was an amazing experience.



In the Evening we had dinner at the hotel. It was beautiful atmostphere. Lot of people and best part was there was a live ghazal singer. The guy was singing really good. Especially Adnan sami's ghazals. I also send him some requests..:):) We also went for some shopping in the local market and picked up some stuff for our house. Swati bought some gifts and all...:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sudhir Hasbe, I was just blog surfing and found you! Wow, I really like this one.
It’s such a pleasure to read your post …. Interesting! I was over at another site

looking at niagara falls

and they didn't go into as much detail as you, but nonetheless interesting.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Blogs