Friday, July 15, 2005

Extended Honeymoon to NL, Belgium and Paris...(Mar 2003)

We were still in India after marriage this is around Feb/March 2003 and I had a meeting scheduled in Netherlands with Cordys team. So both me and Swati went for our extended honeymoon. It was great fun. Actually we stayed for whole week at the Vanenburg Castle. Swati sketched the castle and we gifted it to Theodoor. U can compare urself...:) Isn't she good....:):) We also met Pamy and PDT.








One of the days I had a meeting in Brussels so we stayed there for a day at Sheraton. Amazing hotel with beautiful view. Also there was a carnival going on that day so we got to see that too. Brussels has an old world charm to it.

I think I will add seperate blog for Paris. We went there over the weekend.




Paris Photos...
Belgium Photos...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Blogs