Saturday, July 23, 2005

Surprise Visit to India...(Nov 2004)

We got our GC around 2nd week of Nov 2004. Same day we decided to go to India and surprise everyone at home... We did not inform anybody at home. Just took a flight to India and reached Mumbai airport. We booked a private taxi and arrived at Swati's house in CBD around 5:30 am. I went in alone and knocked the door. Everyone was surprised.. I told them I had some official work so came alone to India... After 2 minutes Swati entered. No one could believe it.. Swati's Dad was just sitting and staring at her for 10 minutes. He just could not believe it...:):)

From there we went to my house at Panvel... There the reaction was exactly opposite. Mom opened the door and just said.... Good you came. Come in.... That is it...:):) We enjoyed a lot in India did lot of shopping and eat like mad.. We came back in 1 week. So the time was too short....:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Blogs