Saturday, July 23, 2005

Las Vegas and Grand Canyon(May 2004)

For my birthday which is on 7th May we decided to go to my favourite vacation spot, which is Las Vegas. I just love the city. This time we decided to also visit Grand Canyon. We reached Las vegas and were going around travel agents to get tickets to Grand Canyon and HP called. He kept talking to me about general the surrounding and guess whatt...... He and Mansi actually gave us a surprise and arrived in vegas and also tracked us down on the strip...:) So sweet of them.. That moment made our trip the best ever.

We took a flight to Grand Canyon. The flight was a very small one and Swati was really uncomfortable in the smal plane. We have lunch at a small indian place and return in the flight back to vegas. We enjoyed there for another day or so and returned back... Did I tell u we travelled in first class that too on a free ticket...:) I don't think till date I have paid for any of my vacation travel. It has always been free tickets....:):)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Blogs